Here's who I can help:
- You are a small business owner or professional service provider: consultant, designer, chiropractor, accountant, attorney, architect, developer, coach, engineer....
- You want to find more clients and grow an existing business.
Here's what I help you to do:
- Communicate what you do, who it's for, and why it's valuable.
- Reach out to the right people in your network.
- Feel confident when meeting 1:1 in person, on Zoom, and over the phone.
- Find more clients.
Here's how it works:
- You send me an email and tell me a little about you, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish.
- We'll schedule a free 20 minute Zoom call to see if we are a good fit.
- Sessions are held over Zoom videoconference or over the phone.
Here's the next step:
- Contact me and tell me a little about you, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish.
"Your insight during our Zoom session was focused, valuable, and most of all, actionable. You exceeded my expectations, and I cannot say that for many other consultants I've hired over several decades. I have recommended your book to everybody I think needs it, and now I will do the same for you personally. You're the shizz ;-)"
MICHAEL LASKOW // Founder, TAXI Independent A&R
"Stephanie has valuable, practical information for succeeding in the real world. Highly recommended."
GREG FOSTER // CEO, IMAX
"I used Good in a Room for pitching brand-new online advertising trading models at Google. Now I am the go-to person for online video auction, and have to hide because I am getting more projects than I can handle."
SUNYU VON CONRADY // Engineer, Google
"Stephanie Palmer will add ten years to you life. These are the years you will not have to waste making dumb mistakes. Not only will you avoid the mistakes, you will learn how to do the right things in the right way at the right time."
RAFAEL GUBER // Geneologist
“Stephanie Palmer is the guru of pitching. She has helped me get ready for meetings I aced, not only selling book ideas to publishers and TV ideas to networks, but Broadway musicals to producers.”
IRIS RANIER DART // Author, Beaches
“Stephanie has the inside information you need to know to clinch the deal. Don’t let that baby face fool you, she is wise beyond her years, and is only a tough critic because she really wants you to win. I highly recommend her consulting services.”
JULIE AUSTIN // President, Swiggies (waterbottle by HydroSport)
"Stephanie Palmer is a consummate professional with a profound knowledge of how to successfully pitch your ideas into the market. I rarely give testimonials but Stephanie is so good at what she does it would be a crime not to let everyone else know.”
WERNHER PRAMSCHUFER // Music Composer
"Stephanie has connected the dots for me in a big way. She truly reveals the hidden code of what works and what doesn't when pitching yourself. I began to see where I had been right and where I had been really wrong when interviewing over the past 20 years. Since implementing her ideas, meetings have become effortless. I have literally booked every gig I have interviewed for, including one of the best projects of my career, and I have people offering me more work than I can handle."
BILLY GREENFIELD //
"Stephanie delivers clear, useful advice on how to successfully move the good idea in your head into the other heads in the room. It is hard to think of a more valuable skill."
PETER KAUFMAN // CEO, Glenair, Inc.