[ Flash Sale ]
Learn How To Protect Your Screenplay Or TV Pilot From Being Stolen In Less Than 20 Minutes – Without Paying $1,000-$3,000 To An Entertainment Lawyer
- Protect your work from being stolen
- Use the 5 essential steps to copyright your work
- Know how to handle three crucial copyright situations
- Save $1,000s for less than the cost of a cocktail
$29 $9Get How to Copyright and Protect Your IdeaProceed To Secure Checkout
It’s rare, but work does get stolen in Hollywood….
And you need to know how to protect yourself like the pros do.
Now, you don’t need to buy this course.
Here’s what you could do instead:
- Read everything at the US Copyright Office.
- Do a deep dive into copyright law at your local law library.
- Read several books about copyright issues.
Then, filter out 97% of the information that doesn’t apply to screenplays or TV pilots.
And that will take you several days to several months, depending.
You could also pay an entertainment attorney for several hours of their time. And in certain circumstances (which I discuss in the course), you absolutely should consult an attorney.
But you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars or take weeks of your time….
Because I’ve already created a clear, simple “Cliffs Notes” explanation of the most important issues that you need to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I buy?
What if I’m not happy with my purchase?
What’s included with the product?
Let me make this as simple as possible.
Do you know:
- How exactly should you copyright your work?
- What do you have to prove to establish theft?
- When are copyright issues especially important?
Save yourself the time and energy of doing the research yourself…
And save yourself the heartache from not knowing how to protect yourself…