Is This You?
- You're an expert at what you do and you want to grow: If you are outstanding at doing the actual work and not as good at marketing or selling yourself, I will help you attract, meet with, and sign new clients.
- You want to do something (slightly) different: If you have current clients who know you for doing one thing, but your needs have changed because your business has evolved or you've entered a new phase of life, I will work with you to design this new professional chapter and get clients aligned with your new business focus.
- You are putting in too much effort for what you get back: If you have plenty of clients but you're exhausted and/or not making enough money, we'll work together to identify a specialized group for whom you can provide more value and/or develop a new premium offering that delights your clients and allows you to work less and make more.
How Coaching Works
We meet on Zoom at the same time each month for a 90-minute session.
In our initial coaching session we will:
- Assess where you are, what you want, and what's really in the way.
- Choose a regular monthly meeting time.
- Create an overall plan and identify potential next steps.
In our future sessions, we will:
- Clarify who your ideal client is and how to tell their story.
- Develop a compelling pitch for yourself and your services.
- Create a plan to connect with potential clients and referral sources.
- Learn to sell with empathy, authenticity, and confidence.
If you're ready to get started, book a coaching session with me.
Contact me and I'll get back to you.
Head of Strategy, Boxcar Agency
"Before working with Stephanie, I was lacking direction. I was keeping myself “busy” in my freelancing business, but had no process for identifying strategic moves versus time-wasters. As a result, I was stuck in a shiny object syndrome trap, which had me veering off-course more than I’d like to admit.
Now I have greater clarity around what I want and why I want it. Having this clarity has helped me pursue opportunities more easily and with greater confidence. As a result, I’ve just landed a fantastic in-house position with an ad agency.
Our coachings are the perfect balance of productive self-reflection, encouragement and critical problem-solving. Stephanie is exceptional at taking seemingly insurmountable problems and goals and breaking them down into manageable action plans. I leave our calls feeling like I can do anything I set my mind to and (more importantly) I’m motivated to actually do the work."
Dr. Dexter Russell
Naprapath and Clinical Nutritionist
"I had a lot of thoughts and ideas about what I wanted to do, however, after listening to Stephanie's instructions, I became crystal clear on what I needed to say in a concise and effective manner."
President of Swiggies
"Stephanie has the inside information you need to know to clinch the deal. Don’t let that baby face fool you, she is wise beyond her years, and is only a tough critic because she really wants you to win. I highly recommend her consulting services."
Founder & Managing Partner, Storyminers
"Stephanie was absolutely amazing helping me to wrap my mind around new markets, new services and new opportunities. When you’re in the thick of your own business, you know your history, you think you know where your future is, and it can get pretty complicated.
What Stephanie did for me was ask me a series of really straightforward questions in a friendly, non-threatening, low pressure kind of way. Some of them were hard, but she did it in such a way that I was able to get from step A to step B to step C and now what I’ve got is a really clear bead on exactly the kind of customer I want to serve.
What I want you to know is how good it feels to know whom you serve because a lot of the stress just melts away. You know what to say, you know who to talk to, that long “to do” list, it just kind of disappears. Now I’ve got some amazing focus and I can’t tell you what that’s worth to me. It’s priceless."
Executive Coach + Speaker
"I had been thinking for a while about a new executive coaching program that I wanted to offer, but it was just in the idea stage. I worked with Stephanie and she really lit a spark under me.
She helped me clarify the offering, encouraged me to increase the pricing, and we developed a clear marketing strategy. Often, I can get lost in the weeds or feel like I want everything to be perfect before I launch something. We made huge progress in just two sessions!
She listened carefully, asked insightful questions, and really helped me clarify how I position my services effectively."
Founder & CEO, TAXI Independent
"Your insight during our session was focused, valuable, and most of all, actionable. You exceeded my expectations, and I cannot say that for many other consultants I've hired over several decades."
"Stephanie connected the dots for me in a big way. She truly reveals the hidden code of what works and what doesn't when pitching yourself. I began to see where I had been right and where I had been really wrong when interviewing and pitching over the past 20 years. Since implementing her ideas, meetings have become effortless. I have literally booked every gig I have interviewed for, including one of the best projects of my career, and I have people offering me more work than I can handle."