What I Do
I coach small business owners to help them find more clients.
- If you are outstanding at doing the actual work and not as good at marketing or selling yourself, I will help you attract, meet with, and sign new clients.
- If you have current clients who know you for doing one thing, but your needs have changed because your business has evolved or you've entered a new phase of life, I will work with you to design this new professional chapter and get clients aligned with your new business focus.
- If you have plenty of clients but you're exhausted and/or not making enough money, we'll work together to identify a specialized group for whom you can provide more value and/or develop a new premium offering that delights your clients and allows you to work less and make more.
What I Don't Do
You're not right for my coaching services if you:
- Sell physical products and not services
- Seek VC, PE, or angel investors
- Are interested in film/TV
If you are a writer, director, or producer, or if you are interested in the world of film, TV, or Hollywood, here's my post about how to to become a professional film/TV writer.
How Coaching Works
We meet on Zoom at the same time each month for a 90-minute session.
In our initial coaching session we will:
- Assess where you are, what you want, and what's really in the way.
- Choose a regular monthly meeting time.
- Create an overall plan and identify potential next steps.
All coaching sessions are $365 per session.
How do I start working with you?
What can I expect from future sessions?
As a general guideline, I like to make sure your overall plan maintains focus on the highest ROI strategies, that you pick low-hanging fruit first, and that by the end of each session you have identified one or more next steps you actually want to take.
What happens if I need to cancel or miss my coaching session?
If you need to miss your session, use my scheduling link to try to find a new time. If there isn't one available, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
What if I have a question not answered here?
Contact me and I'll get back to you.